NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Majerik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 21:06:08 -0500
Well that is the most depressing thing I have read today :-(
My daughter is 5 and has consumed lots of soy since she was about a year
old(soy milk, soy yogurt and tofu too) and I have read some things about
soy and estrogen that concerned me in the past.  However nothing really
solid with research so I have not made any changes. She also has the dark
under eye circles so now I am thinking I ought to try one week "soy free"
just as a test to see.

How did you discover your 14 year old is allergic to soy (what were the
symptoms) and how long ago was she diagnosed with her dairy allergy?

AND, what do you give her to drink?????  Rice milk?