NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:29:20 -0500
hi and thanks for your reply. Thanks for the salicylate info--I will check
into it!!  To answer your question, I did the  total, strict diet for 10
days, day 11 I intro'd oats, day 15, red raspberry jam, day 18
apples.....and he seemed ok with all that until day 20, day after
t-giving.....I got all messed up....Chinese food incident....and have been
good, except corn syrup juices, since then....no cheating as far as top 8 or
citrus or caffeine or anything really since Sunday 11/30. I am still eating
only a few foods from each group--not a big variety of things--it shouldn't
be hard to figure it out-yet it is!!  I think I am going  to add back in
wheat and take out oats and corn and see what happens....my thinking is that
if wheat is an issue he will get worse; if not, he will stay same; if he
gets significantly better then I can assume corn and/or oats was an issue
(which I am really thinking is a good chance) and reintro them separately at
a later time.  What do you think??  Thanks again!!

Nancy

"Mothers of little boys work from son-up to son-down!"

"My sons  are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise them
is my greatest challenge"