NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:27:22 EDT
The Tofutti soy cheese that Leanne mentions sound to me like Tofutti Better
Than Cream Cheese. It's soy-based and casein-free. It comes in 10 flavors:
Cinnamon and Raisin; French Onion; Garden Veggie; Garlic and Herb; Ginsing
and Dill; Herbs and Chives; Jalapeņo; Plain; Smoked Salmon; and Wildberry.

I list this and a dozen other soy and rice cheeses, along with several real
cow's milk lactose-free cheeses, in the Products section of my web site.
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/nondairy.htm

Look on the Reduced Lactose Products and Cheese and Cream Cheeses pages. I
also list as much information about the companies -- mail addresses, e-mail
addresses, web sites -- as I know about.

I'm always on the lookout for new products. If you know of any, please send
me as much information as you can find on the package and also what part of
the country you live in (many of these products are regionally distributed
only). I'm not familiar with the "Cheeseley" Leanne mentions, for example,
and I would like to know more about it.

Steve Carper
Steve Carper's Lactose Intolerance Clearinghouse
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper