NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:07:38 -0700
On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:55:49 EDT James Miscavage <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> has anyone ever tried to do a pizza without any milk or egg that is
> edible?

We do it all the time.  I just make a foccacia dough and put on some
veggies and maybe some sausage (precooked).  I oil the dough first with
some herbed olive oil, then put on things like thinly sliced tomatoes,
fresh or roasted peppers, olives (halves or slices), marinated mushrooms,
even artichoke hearts.  It helps to use "wet" kinds of things or to put
some more oil on top.  Otherwise, it can dry out a bit.

Kathy P.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.