CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
B Sandford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:23:39 +1300
This part of the group is in total agreement with your assessment, and with
the comments of frank scott. Further, it should be clear at what point no
amount of e-mailed discussion is going to resolve differences existing
between people operating in mutually exclusive paradigms - so why bother,
especially when all subscribers are subjected to the attempts? I fear for
the well-being of my 'delete' key.

solidarity

bruce sandford
Hamilton 2001