BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 00:10:45 EDT
In a message dated 8/4/2000 11:20:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Well, I'm getting sick of the Poe house already, since mostly it's Pinheads
>  speculating, as opposed to people who have actually seen the artifact.

We thought you LIKED the astute, interesting, and ever creative observations
of us speculating Pinheads. You tantalize us with development threats,
conflicts over significance, questionable integrity, and then, after we fork
over our incredibly well grounded yet amusing (well, except for Ralph's)
opinions, you decide that we need to actually SEE the thing? The nerve. Next
time, invite us all to NYC for a site visit -- and, of course, dinner
afterward at some fancy-Dan place nearby.

-- Quoth D. Raven