BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 21:31:29 -0500
That would be unfortunate.  People outside of the field are more likely
to look there for answers than here and after all you could count on a
straight answer at P-L.  I believe the early Pinheads were largely
people who couldn't bring themselves to give straight answers ALL the
time.  (Of course they've all been in therapey now, in preparation for
the great homecoming.)

I have a straight question.

Where would one find people who are preservation-financial managers,
preservation-accountants, preservation-bookkeepers, preservation
business managers?  I can't find any, do not believe I have ever known
or met one and am about to conclude that they do not exist.  Can such a
hyphenated professional be created?  Are the disciplines mutually
exclusive?