BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "lapsit exillas"
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 14:02:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/00 7:48:29 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I asked
 whether they didn't mean that this was a matter of whether or not alcohol was
 served (not served at a wedding ceremony, but potentially served at a bar
 mitzvah reception) rather than Hebrews Need Not Apply >>

Ralph,

It may be that my Christians are not devout enough, but I have not yet
attended a wedding reception where half the crowd did not get soused. At my
brother's last wedding I'm caught on video dancing with my sister. I'm
crouched down and wiggling around and am overheard to be saying that I am
trying to imitate her then husband, the really short ex-Marine that I never
saw dance. Fortunately I never saw him do a lot of other things either.
Possibly this is why I am considered an undesirable influence on my nephews?

][<en