BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dennis Enslinger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:25:16 -0600
I asked about SCHREUDER PHP House Paint - Oil-Based last week and found
some information a web site.  I wanted to see if it was accurate for
those individuals who used the paint.  It states that the only priming
necessary is to metal (nail heads).  Is this really the case?  It also
recommends removal of all previous paint material if possible.  Has any
one applied this paint on surfaces which have not been stripped to the
bare wood?  If so, what has been the your experience with it bonding to
the old paint material?  I appreciate any feedback.

Dennis J. Enslinger, AICP
Historic Resources Administrator
Lawrence, Kansas
(785) 832-3151