BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:22:45 -0500
From the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs Division of Codes and
Standards web site @ http://www.state.nj.us/dca/programsbook/dcs.htm

Uniform Construction Code Publications

Type of Assistance: Administrative.
publications, including the New Jersey Uniform Construction Code, yearly
publication service, Lead Hazard Evaluation and Abatement Code, Municipal
Procedures Manual, the Residential Site Improvement Standards and the Rehab
Subcode.
Assistance Provided To: Municipalities, code officials, attorneys,
architects, engineers, and the general public.
Contact: (609) 292-7899

 and

We want to respond to your comments or questions about DCA programs! Please
select the appropriate means of contacting DCA:

INQUIRIES. To send a brief message regarding content of the DCA Web site
e-mail comments to [log in to unmask]  Include your name, post
office (or e-mail) address and phone number. Response will be by phone,
letter or e-mail. DCA cannot accept formal notices or requests requiring
decisions or research through this channel.

FORMAL COMMUNICATION. To submit a question or information that requires
formal analysis or official response, please contact the appropriate
official listed in Important Phone Numbers (
http://www.state.nj.us/dca/phonebook.pdf ), a .PDF file. This list also
includes toll free hotlines and FAX numbers. Unless indicated otherwise,
all phone numbers are area code 609.

WRITING TO US. You may also write to us at:
(Name of Division or Official)
Department of Community Affairs
PO Box # (if not known, use PO Box 800) (from
http://www.state.nj.us/infobank/polist.htm#DCA )
Trenton, NJ 08625

FOR GENERAL GUIDANCE on which offices to contact for particular functions
or programs, review  the Community Affairs Programs Book (
http://www.state.nj.us/dca/programsbook/ )

TO VISIT US. DCA's main offices are located at 101 South Broad St. in
downtown Trenton (intersection of South Broad and Front St.). See map. (
http://www.state.nj.us/dca/101sbroad.htm )