BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 09:04:33 -0500
Jack,
All of this car stuff is the love of things well made and made to function.
They also need craftsmen to keep them running.  My senior special study
course was for my room mate and I to restore a 1949 Dodge Power Wagon.  Our
"exam" was for us to drive it into the woods and haul out a log.  Our
teacher was the conceptual artist Lauren Ewing - we passed.
    Attached you will find a photo of the truck.  In the fashion of Goya you
will see the artists reflected in the headlights, Paul to left, Leland to
right.
Best,
Leland