BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:11:39 EST
In a message dated 1/7/2000 8:57:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Do you feel better now? >>

][<en,

No.

What's wrong with my former neighbor Mr. Moore's paint?  Did you apply it to
a properly prepared surface, like the asshole I paid $12,000 extra to to
strip my exterior woodwork using Fucking Peelaway, and the
sonofabitchmotherfuckingscumbagpieceofshit didn't adequately neutralize the
lye (hope I haven't offended the Friends of Lye and Related Caustics, so that
we won't get flamed), so my paint's been peeling away ever since?  Well, my
paint was Sherwin Williams (I think), so do you now hate them both?

Happy Friday.

Ralph