BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ian Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:31:56 +1000
Dear Candy,

Thanks so much for your heartfelt reply. I've been doing what I can
throughout the past week but have felt so impotent here. The United
Nations are a total wimp-out and there's a desperate need for the US
to put pressure on those ugly bastards in Jakarta. I took a risk in
going so far 'off-topic' but I'm really desperate as I feel that a
lot of the world simply doesn't know what's really going on up there.
By the time they find out and get their act together it will be too
late.
God bless you!

Ian

>Your plea has been heard and reiterated throughout the world. American
>citizens, who unlike despotic countries, have a voice that can be heard in
>the highest offices of the land.  Our collective voices are already at work.
>Candy

-- --
Ian Evans
The World of Old Houses: http://www.oldhouses.com.au
Publisher: The Flannel Flower Press Pty Ltd
PO Box 591, Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia 2482
Phone/fax: +612 6684 7677 Email: [log in to unmask]