AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Woody Anna Dresner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:30:58 -0600
Hello,

Sorry for the cross posting, but I would like to distribute this
information as widely as possible.  Thank you.

National Braille Press <www.braille.com> will be producing a directory of
computer trainers in the spring, so if you would like to be listed in it,
there's still time to send in your name!  If you are interested in teaching
blind people to use adaptive computers over the phone or in person, please
e-mail your name and contact information, as well as a statement of up to
120 words which discusses your qualifications and the adaptive and
mainstream programs you are prepared to teach, to Dean Martineau at
<[log in to unmask]> (<www.eskimo.com/~deamar>).  If you plan to volunteer
your time, include any limits on whom and when you will train.

If you charge for your services, please include your rates (a range of
rates is just fine).  We understand that you may be reluctant to advertise
your rates since the field is so changeable, but a range of rates will help
would-be trainees shop for services. The fee to be listed in the directory
is $20, payable to Diane Croft at
National Braille Press
88 St. Stephen St.
Boston, MA  02115
There is no fee if you are volunteering your services.

If you have any questions, please contact Dean Martineau at the above
address, or Anna Dresner at <[log in to unmask]>.  Thank you.