Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Diana Benoit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:35:25 +0000
You'll need a CD-ROM driver for your CD-ROM, a modem driver and possibly
a sound card driver.  You also may need a driver for your monitor,
though Windows 98 should recognize the modem, sound card and monitor.
The CD-ROM needs DOS drivers so you can use the drive to load Windows
98.  You can usually get the drivers on the web pages of the particular
brands of those items.  Hope this helps.

Diana