Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 09:13:44 +0200
At 09:55 1999-10-05 +1000, Ben Balzer wrote:
>Yes, all fruit seeds are designed to be indigestible and pass out the other
>end- they have a coat of something- cellulose I suppose. The aim is to not
>crunch up the seeds in your mouth.

What about mango seeds??? The seem to big for me.
And what about banana seeds, will they survive in my intestines?
The idea that all fruits are "designed" to be eaten rings false to me.
And just because some other species eat a certain fruit, from some
non african area, does not ensure that there is no protein present
that is "alien" to humans.
I think it is impossible to make up paleo-kosher rules. And if we
could, it would be too limiting. I think we always have to take
risks, and at the same time take advantage of nutrients of not so
paleo safe foods. Just not eat too much, but spread the risks.

- Hans