From:
Steven Zenisek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:20:02 -0600

I requested help months ago searching for a list of GF meds. Many list
members referred me to RX List which does not specify if meds are GF.
Some pharmacies have short lists of GF products. Bottom line for me is
to call every pharmaceutical company if your doc prescribes a new med.

This is obviously impractical.

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of GF medications? Is there a
GF aspirin?

Best wishes to my fellow Celiacs and list members and thank you.

Steve