Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 02:25:13 -0500

Thank you all for your responses to my request for ideas as to what might be
going on with me.  I received 28 responses.  Many people wrote to ask for a
summary.  The responses ranged over a wide variety of experiences.

Apparently many of us have had to deal with this kind of problem.  I have
gotten on web sites for many of these suggestions and I am continuing my
efforts with an endocrinologist and a gastroenterologist.  Thank you all
again.

The suggestions were as follows:

1.  Multiple people suggested Ulcers
2.  Parasites
3.  Hemochromatosis
4.  Costochrondritis (Tietze's Syndrome)
5.  Gastroparesis (paralysis of the stomach)
6.  Broken Ribs
7.  Iliac Value closed
8.  Pneumonia
9.  Pancreatic cancer
10.  Liver Disease
11.  Macrobiotic diet (No processed foods)
12.  No diary
13.  Hiatel Hernia
14.  Dehydration and water will cure pain // massage the area   // Put
        turmeric on your food // IBS // Colitis // Gall Bladder // GF diet