Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 19:28:30 -0600
From:
Tony Zahs <[log in to unmask]>

This weekend we went up to Minnesota to do some Christmas shopping at the
Mall of America.  This was also going to be my husband's first experience
eating at a restaurant since being diagnosed.  He was very nervous.  I am
glad to say that we went to Outback and got great service.  My husband was
so glad to be able to eat out and not get sick.  It was great!

The next day came and eating out turned into a challenge.  We stopped at a
family restaurant in the mall for breakfast (eggs).  We were told that they
weren't able to help, that they owned no pans.  So we had to leave.  Strike
one.  Later we stopped at a Perkins.  The waitress did take the restaurant
card to the kitchen and tried to help a little.  But, they also did not have
a pan to make an omelet.  Strike two.  Is this a common occurrence at many
restaurants?  I do know that many people don't know about CD, so there are
going to be times where it may be difficult.  It was just disappointing.  I
would appreciate knowing if anyone has had any other good or bad experiences
with restaurants.  Something in the average price range.

Thanks,
Kari