From:
Aly Stensland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:00:49 EDT

The following information appeared in our list serve a while back and was
shared with me.  Hope this listing will be helpful to others.

Claudia

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:14:30 -0700
From: Roger Black <[log in to unmask]>

The following is a list of wheat containing Clinique products that I
copied off the listserve sometime back.

Jan

  list of Clinique products which contain wheat derivatives:  7 Day
Scrub Cream, All About Lips, All About Eyes, Crystal Clear Cleansing
Oil, Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick, Moisture On-Call, Moisture On-Line,
Quick Dissolve Makeup Solvent, Skin Calming Moisture Mask, Turnaround
Lotion Oil-Free Formula, Weather Everything Cream SPF 15, Moisture
In-Control, Super Last Cream Lipstick, Smooth Delivery Body Treatment.

There are two Clinique products that contain oat derivatives:
Self-Tanning Body Balm and Extremely Soothing Cream For Upset Skin.