From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:42:20 -0600

Hello everyone!

I've been looking for french bread pans and the only ones I have found
are not what I thought they would be.  It is perforated and looks like a
cookie sheet that has been bent into two long curved troughs side by
side.  There was no raised edge to the ends either.  I was concerned
about using this type of pan when making our batter-type breads.  I
didn't know if the batter would run out of the ends or through the
holes.

Does anyone have any experience in using this type of pan?  Or, can you
tell me where I might get the proper one to use?

Thanks for all of your help.  You are all great!

Barbara in Illinois