From:
Mark Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 08:17:14 +1000

Thank you to all those who have written with regard this issue.  I have
read each one carefully.

I had 18 responses.

Most of you  indicated that Lactose intolerance was the main culprit and
that there was little relation in their experience to CD.

Many related that ADD was deifnitely connected to CD in some way.

I was reminded that the blood test is not terribly accurate and that
Daniel my eldest with the Otitis Media, could have CD and be a silent
sufferer, and perhaps to trial him on a strict diet.

Only one response indicated a similar situation where the child had
chronic ear infections and then was diagnosed with CD and then had no
more problems after going GF.

For me I am going to put Daniel on GF and see if there is a marked
difference, it is an incentive for me to cook more GF for myself, and
try different things.  I have been GF for 13 years.

Thanks again