From:
Larry Scroggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:01:37 -0600
I will soon be receiving a new Gateway computer running Windows 98 and I
wish to transfer data and graphics files from my old system also running
Windows 98 to the new machine's HD. I wish to continue using the old system
after the transfer. I know that I can transfer the files using a direct
cable connection but what are my other options? A friend told me that I can
remove the old HD, plug the cables of the new system's CD drive into it,
transfer the files, and reinstall the old HD back into the old system. Is
that the easiest and cheapest solution? Thanks for the help.

Larry Scroggs                 Presa Elementary School
128 Presa Pl                  El Paso, Texas   79907
[log in to unmask]         915-859-9686
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who
cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn,
unlearn, and relearn. - Alvin Toffler

                            The NOSPIN Group
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org