CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Andrea R Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 09:31:42 -0400

Hi, all you parents!

I sent my son to kindergarten for the first time yesterday. With the
beginning of school season, we have many things to talk about. Lets
share ideas and support each other. The dates this month will be
September 7th at 9 PM EST and September 23rd at 9 PM EST.  Usually its
the 1st and 3rd week, but its a busy month!

Anyone who has not come to chat and needs the address for the message
board and chatroom , please e-mail me.

"See" you there!