CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Yoder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 11:19:31 -0400

I would also like to see more traffic on this list. I think part of the
problem is the time crunch common to all parents of young children. It took
me a month to post the summary to my velveeta cheese question and I have
yet to make it to one of the parent chats.

We have continued to eat out since Harrison was diagnosed. He has always
been a picky eater so we have always brought food with us to restaurants
for him to eat. Now we just bring gluten-free food. When we went to Boston
last weekend, we packed a cooler of food and then requested a refrigerator
for our hotel room. I brought slices of pizza with me to dinner and asked
the waiter/waitress to have it heated.

I do have a question for Tracey about dining in WDW. To have the
gluten-free pancakes and pizza made, did you call ahead or just speak to
the chef when you arrived at the restaurant?

Diane Yoder
Mom to 5yo Harrison
Albany, NY

Diane Emmons Yoder