C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 19:37:51 EST
I'm skipping around a lot so I haven't looked at some of the e-mails yet --
I'll get to everything, I promise.

I guess we probably should try to be attentive to subject lines.  I said
something about this once, but then I was the first person to ignore what I
said.  It is helpful though, for people who don't want to wade through every
post.  I'll try to be better about this.

When I first got on the C-PALSY list, I was interested in nothing but
disability rights stuff.  In fact, I had really gone off the beam (okay
Trisha...I've said it in front of everybody).  But after a while, the casual
and humorous banter on the list made me realize I was getting too freaked out
-- and burned out too.  I'm still hot about disability rights but now I have
a new motivation: To see if I can say something funny and make somebody's
coffee come out of their nose.

If anyone's coffee comes out of their nose while reading one of my posts,
please let me know right away.  The pressure is starting to get to me.  I'm
afraid I'll crack.

Help me