C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Schaeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:38:56 -0600
Carla,

My micro-convention comes with a 14 in square pan and a brioler type thing
with holes. Good for baking with air circulation. Excellent for breads which
do not bake in my bread machine, rolls, pizza dough, and challah when I
become brave enough to tackle the braiding. I invested in an electric slicer
for slicing bread.

My bread recipes are varied. Fleishmen puts out an excellent bread book with
well over 50 recipes for 7 bucks. I had to get the book spiral bound and
laminated and this cost me more than the book itself. I have adopted many of
the recipes for my 2 pound bread maker.

Joyce