C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Judi Kloper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:49:01 EST
Yvonne, Thanks, I'll check out Carleton.  BUt I have to be up front....Dana
has absolutely NO fat on him at all, and he'd probably freeze up in Canada.
He had wanted to investigate Minnesota at one time till he attended Camp
Courage there and was bitten by mosquitos in the high heat and humidity.
When we also explained about the winter temperatures, he decided that the
Oregon rain was more consistent with his body type....So he now thinks Hawaii
or Southern California would be good

However, when he recently mentioned NOrthridge in California, I started
getting concerned...like for example, what would happen in an earthquake.  I
wonder how the students (and anyone) who have to be in a wheelchair handled
the earthquake a few years back down there...I get so worried.

And there is just so much to worry about in life...why stop there?

Judi