C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 18:32:20 EST
In a message dated 11/4/99 5:37:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Hi everyone

     For all of you who can't use a mouse or types with a headpointer and
 finds it hard to move the cursor with the numeric pad, there is a product out
 that i think you should know about. the "TOUCH SCREEN". It works with any
 pointing device. It is made by Don Johnston. cost $335.00 and ccomes in three
 sizeses, 14,15, or 17 inches. It plugs into a 9 pin or 16 pin serial port. I
 asked them what was the return policy on their things. You  have 30 days to
 try it out if you put it on a credit card, If you like it and want it they'll
 take the money out of your card. I know there are alot of you out there who
 can't use a mouse\trackball, but can point with fingers, mouthsticks,
 headstisks,  I'm waiting for mine to come in any day now so i can set it up
 and play some on-line games. for you aol users, there's "SLINGO". There are
 so meny free games on-line that uses the mouse, its incredible.  I have a
 list of free sites with free games that let you win free $$$$.  I will supply
 all info to you upon personal request. info on the "TOUCH SCREEN" and the
 list of free game sites.

                                     BOB in Swansea, Ma. >>

Can you send me all of this information. I know people who can use all of
this