C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 06:54:26 -0500
actually this is an old unit ny dad gave me. he had it for years not using
it. he had back surgery and got it. anyway it was unused and my wife ask him
for it to try it for migraine headache. a friend of hers had got relief
using it. she said to me. try it, "it might help you"
it does relax tight muscles over time, however i have more places than it
has diodes.

we'll see.