C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 14:36:20 -0500
I witnessed this first-hand.  All I can say is that there was no "feeding
frenzy".  There was no freezing rain.  Yeah, it snowed, but no freezing
rain.  I personally was blocked from egress through the doors so I could
return to my office--this by PWDs.  Gov. Taft wasn't even in town.  It
wasn't the Rhodes building, it was the Riffe Center.

What I saw was several PWDs in chairs being pretty abusive to the Troopers.
I get pretty disillusioned when I hear truth "bent" to serve a purpose, no
matter how noble that purpose may be.  Don't believe "everything" you read
or hear, no matter how reliable you think your your sources may be.

I just got back from there about 15 minutes ago.  Saw no PWDs, but plenty of
police guarding the doors.

-Kyle