C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. STEPHEN MARGOLIS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 15:01:36 -0400
Who was more spastic than Elvis onstage.  And his "shakes" were "sexy?"

Carla, me too!  Booze Gait.  ISM the CP-GP.

Bobby and Anee and everybody--let's make it happen.  We can establish in
more than one locale, even.

Bobby and All--LET'S PARTY!

ISM