C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:29:19 -0500
Anee (and all)-
I agree that we have to make people realize that Cerebral Palsy doesn't
disappear once a kid with CP turns 13 years old.  Even on this list. . .
(I'm thinking back to a post from a mother who has a kid with Cerebral Palsy
who wanted to see her daughter playing hopscotch without her wheelchair).  I
have had people tell me that I could walk and get over CP later in my life
and as a result I have depression and a suicidal history.:(((

How does a person with Cerebral Palsy cope ?

Does CP usually get worse ?

Kathy