C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinayak Khadye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 08:04:45 +0530
Hi,

This is an interesting drug which I came across. It is recommended for mentally retarded individuals. I understand the difference between Mental Retardation and Cerebral Plasy. But I thought the following information still could be useful. More detailed information could be obtained from the web site:
http://www.dalmiaindustries.com/learnolplus.htm

LEARNOL-PLUS

LEARNOL-PLUS is a promotive health product developed after years of extensive research by Dalmia Centre for Biotechnology.

INGREDIENTS

LEARNOL-PLUS is available as Syrup and each 5 ml. contains 200 mg. of
extracts derived from :
Bacoppa Monnieri (Brahmi)             : 1000 mg.
Acorus Calamus (Vacha)                : 31.25 ml.
Celastrus Paniculatus (Jyotishmati) : 0.0415 ml.

According to studies conducted on set of Mentally Retarded Children of mild to moderate severity, it was observed that Brahmi significantly increased the Concentration ability , memory span and overall mental performance among mild to moderate degree of mental deficiency. In severe degree of mental deficiency Brahmi did not produce any significant effect on mental performance.

The product contains extracts of potent herbs of Indian origin which have been well researched through modern methods but have been conventionally used and documented for thousands of years in India for mental retardation related problems. The product has no side effects and is totally safe. Further information on clinical trials of the product and is safety study can be provided on request.

Regards,

Vinayak
Ashadeep Net - Better Future for Children (Focus: Cerebbral Plasy)
http://members.tripod.com/ashadeep