C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:05:50 -0400
Kathy,

        Someone felt I could be concieved as being patronizing becasue I
said sweetie - sorry, I am at home and had been talking to Amber my
daughter - Consider me properly chastized for nice but but poltically
incorrect - Next time I will try do do proper list stuff and and explain
stuff that others might not be aware in the usual Internet nasty sarcastic
tones.

And to borrow a phrase from a song - I am just a fool whose intents are
good - Lord don't let me misunderstood.

This reminds me of nice it was to have no e-mail for a week.

Oh, funny note - I got tossed off a list this week - An atheist parenting
group - that was talking about about Pete Singer - They are very pro-him -
one of the mothers wanted this right for child - I pointed out we had
precipataed the problem becasue we do all the heroric life saving to begin
with and now want the right to agter having saved this life - kill. I think
its ironic!! I think I mentioned a higher power and they felt this was
trying to convert them or least offended them becasue higher powers are
bullshit in their eyes. Love tolerance in action. Oh, yes and I mentioned
what a growing experience having a disabled child is and another mother
thought this was bullshit - she has two disabled kids and hasn't it made her
grow any more than just having kids......