C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 10:06:21 -0500
Kyle,

        It's good to get publisjed and even better when they pay you. We
publish
mainly for the honor. Beth Theirs and I are working on an article now about
this
list and its function. I'm not sure the guy will publish it, but it's worth
a try. Hope Laura's chemo goes well. We're going to Austin next month to
visit the grand babies and I'll try to make some connections about
relocating there.

Bobby