C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Christina Remien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 23:42:13 -0400
I had an IQ test when I was in elementary school.  The results stated
that I had an IQ of 80.  This is bull.  If this was true, then how would
I have received 2       Psychology degree, with 9 credits towards a Masters in
Professional Counseling?  And I'm also for a Computer Science degree.  I
also designed numerous web sites.  Not bad for an 80 IQ.

Christina