C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:56:00 EDT
7bit
From:
Richard Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
I got this off a mailing list. I dont know which one it was.
And remember you don't have to be PHYSICALLY disabled to need or use a PCA!

My name is Scott Duffy I am a C5C6 quad and also the founder and owner of a
new web site http://www.pca-hha.com  This web site is FREE to homecare
workers and those who need them.  I built this site so disabled people, like
myself, could find personal care aids and nurses without having to advertise
in
newspapers. If you know anybody who might want to use this site please pass
on
this information.
Thank you,

Scott Duffy