From:
Jerry Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 09:34:00 -0500
Rick,
Use different colors to help trace network connections.  You mignt use one
color exclusively for hub to hub (uplink) connections, another for
connecting servers to hubs, another for workstation connections, another for
special network devices like cable modems or a particular color to indicate
that the cable is a cross-over cable.  You might also choose colors
according to cable length, one color for 25' another for 100' and so on.
Whatever works for you in a particular installation.

Jerry Rasmussen
Rasmussen & Bucklin Associates
Coral Springs FL