From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 20:46:35 -0800
Hi you pretty much did it the way anyone else would.
The only exception I could think of is if you installed the printers
using a software program then you would uninstall the software
as well. Some color printers install this way.
I'm not familiar with your printer, but if it is a color model you may
need to enable bidirectional printing and use a IEEE cable.
You mentioned it has trouble printing French.
Every printer I've ever set up for non-english use had to be setup
in the printer to use the new language. If this applies to you look
in your manual for instructions unless it's printed on the inside of your
printer door.
hope this helps
-yui

KANSARA <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

I have also seen FS-3600, FS-3600+ and FS-3600A
there are many more under FS-3600.......

but i think i have to clearely uninstall the previousely installed one and i
don't know how to proceed.
I have simply deleted by right clicking on printer's icon which i think is
not enough.
may be i have to remove from windows registry  ???

There was also BVRP fax printer pre-installed (supplied by DELL) which i
also have deleted with same right clicking on its icon.

I shall be obliged to learn more in detail please.

Thanks a lot

Kansara

my problem is

On my new computer DELL, BVRP/WINPHONE is already installed and default
printer was BVRP fax printer
but I am using Kyocera FS-3600 model printer and i have installed this
printer with the driver supplied with WINDOWS-98 cd.
I dont know if BVRP printer, or any other program makes conflict but i can't
print properly specially french words.
I have simply deleted both printers by right clicking the mouse on property
icon and reinstalled Kyocera printer always with WINDOWS-98's driver but
thing gone worse.
Test print is also not compatible with the graphics.

Did i made any mistake in installing process ?
or, i did not uninstalled correctely (may be from windows registry)

please help me how to do ?
I worry to touch registry as i don't know much about it, so please guide me
indetails

should i download Kyocera's driver for FS-3600 model printer ? if so, from
which web sight please ?

Thanks a lot.

Kansara

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: