From:
Jeremy and Kendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:43:39 -0500
Raw Scallops, 3 oz./85 Gm:
Calories                        75    Cal
Protein                          14.3 Gm
Saturated Fat                0.1 Gm
Unsaturated Fat            0.2 Gm
Cholesterol                    28  Mg
Total Fats                      0.6 Gm
Carbohydrates               2    Gm
Fiber                              0     Gm
Water                           67.0 Gm
Vitamin A                        0     IU
Vitamin B1                       0.01 Mg
Vitamin B2                       0.06 Mg
Vitamin B6                       0      Mg
Vitamin B12                      1.3   Mcg
Niacin                               1.0   Mg
Pantothenic Acid              1.0   Mg
Folic Acid                         0      Mcg
Vitamin C                          0      Mg
Calcium                            21      Mg
Copper                               0.05Mg
Iron                                    0.3 Mg
Magnesium                      48     Mg
Manganese                         0.08Mg
Phosphorus                     186      Mg
Pottasium                       274      Mg
Sodium                           137       Mg
Zinc                                    0.8    Mg
Tryptophen                    160       Mg
Threonine                       614       Mg
Isoleucine                       621      Mg
Leucine                          1004      Mg
Lycine                            1066      Mg
Methionine                        322     Mg
Phenylalanine                     511     Mg
Valine                                623    Mg

Per Nutrition Almanac, 4th Ed

Kendra
NeanderTwin