Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:37:39 -0500
When it comes to self, food and health, I am the only study that counts
anymore.  Eliminate questionable foods for a period of two months and then
add back, one at a time and watch for negative reaction.  It was interesting
for me to note that all the non-paleo foods caused negative reactions.
Some nuts I added back, some I didn't.  Peanuts are a no, as are cashews.
No, I still haven't tried raw meat/fish.........  Oh groan........ Oliva,