Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:24:55 -0700
>Interesting points, however, an allegedly "low carb" paleo diet quickly
>becomes high carb by large reliance on fruits (especially dried fruits).

And even nuts, toot, will turn into not so low carb of a diet. Nuts are my
downfall, I can pretty much do without fruit, hi carb vegs, etc but love the
macadamias.

This brings up the question of, how do you define low carb?

Is it under 20 grams a day? I know I am much lower carb than SAD, but not
under 20 grams.

Does anyone know the definition of low carb, or is there one?