From:
Kimberly Altman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 07:47:55 -0400
        HI to all! As I am brand new to Neanderthin eating, I still have
lots of questions so please bear with me. In addition to wanting to feel
better, more energy, etc. I also am trying to lose weight on this eating
lifetstyle. On the advice of some people on the list, I am not eating any
fruit and am in ketosis now. Does anyone have any experience with eating
fruit and still losing weight? I was on Atkins before and I do miss the
dairy. Also, I know that most hunter gatherers didn't weigh themselves.. Do
you all weigh intermitently - or every day? I made it without coffee (day 2)
and any diet pop. Miracles do happen!  I am interested in what other people
eat - if anyone would be kind enough to e-mail me privately and share their
usual meal patterns, I'd sure appreciate it!! Thanks very much!! Have a
great day in the jungle.. Me Jane aka Kimberly