NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:44:56 -0400
I called the company.  For info. on food allergies and products call
800-962-0052.  Because of the large numbers of food allergy calls, Kelloggs
is removing whey and milk products from their ingredients.  She advises us to
check all labels since it will take awhile to rotate stock.  The Chocolate
ones still have milk, the Brown Cinnamomon have eggs.  She assured me they
run those last.  They also have careful cleaning methods between runs.
   Apparently she said still have milk in Special K, Rice crispie Treat
Cereal and Temptations which are being dropped.