NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dee Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:33:59 EDT
OTHER ALLERGIES AS WELL.....

Lori.... and any who suffer with allergies or intolerances....

Hershey's Special Dark is about the only store-bought chocolate candy I have
found readily available to everyone. You are pretty safe getting any DARK
chocolate candy with other ingredients you CAN tolerate, ie :" coconut,
peanuts.

These sites have been invaluable in my quest for recipes, understanindg of my
body, and sources to buy already made sweets.  ENJOY!!

About.com is where I NOW start in finding ANYTIHNG, Condition, how-to, just
ANYTHING........

http://clk.about.com/?zi=12/Sa&t=a&p=dc&pn=7&q=lactose+intolerance&
zu=http%3A//mentalhealth.about.com/library/h/docs/bld06299.htm%3Fterms%3Dlacto

se%2Bintolerance

RECIPES FOR ALL (most) ALLERGIES...
http://clk.about.com/?zi=12/Sa&t=a&p=dc&pn=7&q=lactose+intolerance&
zu=http%3A//mentalhealth.about.com/library/h/docs/bld06299.htm%3Fterms%3Dlacto

se%2Bintolerance

Buy lactose-free candy on the net:   http://www.chocolatedecadence.com/

Only thing I can say about this product?  I would be dead (from pain and
dehyration), without it!...... there are other alternative - this one works
for me ... and I'm worth the cost of it!
http://www.lactaid.com/recipes/index.jhtml?id=lactaid/recipes/category_de.inc&
view=all

Excellent all-round information and sources!
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/experts.htm

Good luck and best wishes for good health!

Dolly