NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loveeles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:06:52 -0700
In regards to Cathy's post...

It just irritates me that some Doctor's feel they can
never be wrong and when we actually prove them wrong
they won't even admit it.  Cathy, I totally feel for
you.  I deal with the same thing with my Pediatrician.
 In most respects I think he is wonderful at what he
does, but he (like many other doctors) has this
superior attitude that can drive me nuts.  Oh, I'm
just the Mom, not like I know my own children or
anything!

Sorry, had to vent there.  Anyone else want to put in
their 2 cents worth?

Debby

=====
Babes In Paradise is your source for Affordable and Adorable Homemade Baby Bibs, Loveys & so much more!

http://www.babes-in-paradise.com