NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joelle Garnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:53:38 EST
Don
Allergies can lessen as we become older.  It is a matter or increased
exposure which reduces the effects of the allergens.  That is the rationale
behind allergy shots.  They give you very small doses of what you are
allergic to and gradually increase it.  Supposed ly in time you build up your
resistance and do not react.  Buy hey who cares!!! Enjoy the KFC for me!
Joelle