NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tobi Pawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:47:43 -0500
Hello everyone, I am new to this group and this is my first posting.  I'm a
stay at home mom and I'm currently nursing my 4 month old, so my only
concern with going total vegan is not getting B12.  Can someone tell me or
direct me to a website where I can find out how much I actually need, and
should my husband be taking a supplement as well?  I have a 3 year old and
a 2 year old....what do they need?  We do drink the Rice Dream soy or rice
milk and that does have this vitamin in it, but with all the research I
have done in the past weeks, I have continually run into the advice of
taking a supplement.  I would appreciate any information and advice on this
matter.  BTW...we are newly vegan, today is the 14th day , to be exact. :)

Thank you,
Tobi