NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alex Oren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:28:39 -0500
I started to get junk email from one Robert Cohen urging me to subscribe to
his "notmilk" list and visit his web site (both worthless).

Can it be that he got my email address from this list?
The archives proudly display the email addresses of the posters.  Check
http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/no-milk.html and see for yourself.

Are there any more people on this list who got targeted?

Best regards,
Alex.